Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Close to My Heart SOTM Blog Hop

Yeah, yippee, joy!!......  and many other adjectives to celebrate the arrival of September!  Cooler weather is coming my way, Halloween decorations have arrived and somewhere the leaves are turning..

If you have hopping along, then you have arrived from Wanda's blog here and you are in awe with all of the amazing artwork with two little 'ole stamps!



This small stamp set is a basic set BUT it can be used in so many ways!


I decided to create a basic one page layout and I wanted to add some color in my word strip but hmmm... no masking for me...  SO I create different color words strips and added them to the original design.



I must admit that this page was quick and easy because I was running out of time! I pulled out my Huntington paper pack and the layout came together very quickly!

Supplies:
S1309 Poster Tidings
X7174B Huntington paper pack - including zip strip
X7174C Huntington My Stickease
Z1881 Huntington Assortment
Inks colors included Chocolate, Olive, Honey, Goldrush and Autumn Terracotta
Now it is time to hop on over to Sheila's blog here and check out her artwork!

Enjoy!


10 comments:

terryanndiack said...

I love how you stacked the stamp image to create that side boarder. Great idea.

Maureen said...

I also liked the double stamp!

Joy said...

super creative!

Joy said...

super creative!

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice page - really like the full-length sentiment and how you added different colors.

Wendy Coffman said...

It might have been quick, but it's very pretty!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Like how you stacked the sentiment and used it on your layout!

Linda Pekrul said...

Beautiful page!

Kathleen said...

Adeline, what a wonderful Fall layout!! I love your elemental border with the stamp set!

Melinda Everitt said...

What a gorgeous layout!