Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

"Death by Chocolate Open House"

What could be better than "Death by Chocolate'???  I had the cookbook for years but I can not find my copy - mmm - did I give it away and just plain forgot?  Oh well, I am not going to dwell on my missing cookbook...

My guests were treated to an M & M walkway - if you really know me - then you know I have a 'thing' about M & M's!....  so naturally if I have a chocolate theme, the M & M's will be there!

Here is the walkway that my guests followed to get to my house...

I managed to get them up just before the rains came...  then Ms. M greeted them at the door....



Of course I had to have chocolate treats for them to munch on - 

And the ladies enjoyed the Open House projects that they were able to make...


The first Make-n-Take was the gift bag using the stamp of the month - A Chocolate Affair...
Their thank you gift included the chocolate magnets, buttons and ribbon...

The second make-n-take was a simple faux washi tape card using the NEW Hostess gift set D1558 Washi Wonder..
I like the simplicity of this design and selecting  a bunch of inks to 'make it work'!! I hope you enjoyed the little vignette of my Fall Open House!








No comments: