Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tag - I'm It!

OK - I have been tagged by Korin! This is so much fun!!!

The Rules: So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. (thanks to Korin for the verbage!)

#1 - When I asked my husband (boyfriend) to the prom (I was a senior in high school) - he said "No!"
#2- I have been published in Sew Beautiful magazine.
#3 - My first car was a bright blue Pinto hatchback - the ones that blew up in a rear end collision!
#4 - I do not dye my hair - only a few stray gray hairs!
#5 - I am still working on my Masters degree - will I ever graduate?
#6 - I once wrapped a roast with rubber bands instead of string!
#7 - I have a HUGE M & M collection!

Who do I tag now? Korin (got the magazine today!), Nina, Erin G., Kathy, Cheryl B. ,Kim, Dawn S. and Dawn H. I had fun - I hope you do, too!

1 comment:

Cheryl B. said...

Just wanted to let you know I am not ignoring your tag. My mom turned 80 on Wednesday and then on Thursday fell and my sister and I had to take her to the ER where she was admitted overnight and then released on Friday. Saturday she fell again, brother took her to ER but she was released. Sunday she was throwing up so back to the ER. She is in assisted living but we may have to move her to a nursing home this week. So I have not been on the computer too much the last few days.