September 2014 Studio J blog Hop "Anything Goes"
1. Adeline Brill - www.adeline-brill.blogspot.com
2. Marianne Hancock www.thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
3. Julie Sinnott - www.12X12travels.blogspot.ca
4. Heather Plotzke - www.heatherplotzke.blogspot.com
5. Rebecca Brown - www.showmescrapping.com
6. Jen Patrick- http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com
7. Traci Godbee- www.createwithtraci.com
If you have been hopping with us, then you have just arrived from Traci's blog here and saw her beautiful layout.
I just recently returned from a dream trip to Alaska. We cruised out of Seattle and visited Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Victoria, BC and stayed an extra day in Seattle. It was awesome and we took over 800 pictures! With that in mind I decided to start a Studio J layout before I left with a 15 photo well template.
Here is my template below:
I did change the title and added some journaling and the month but that is it! I am so excited that I have at least one layout finished and on it's way!
Created in: Studio J
Pattern: Fab Fifteen
Kit Mix: 2
If you haven't tried Studio J, then just go to your favorite consultant's OBA and try it out. Just establish an account and try out a few layouts - they really do go together quickly!
Check out below a screenshot of the workspace in Studio J.
Now it is time to move on to Marianne's blog here and check out her layout.