Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Welcome to the May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!





Life sure has been busy around here!!  My son and DIL bought a house and moved in on Sunday!  YES, I took plenty of pictures but I am not even close to printing them, let alone get them onto a page.  But this stamp set is perfect for this momentous occasion!

This month's stamp set is a very happy yet versatile stamp set.  S1505 Just Sayin'  is perfect for both layouts and cards- something little to accent your artwork!

                                      
If you have been hopping with us, then you have arrived from Melinda's blog here.  Isn't her design FAB-u-lous??  Here is a sample layout from  Close to My Heart.  Notice how they used the banners to add accents to the page.

                             

                    Plus a card to feature a image from this stamp set!

                             



I decided to create the PML cards on page 114 of the Annual Inspirations book. I am currently working on my trip from last year to Alaska and it is so hard to create a page for each photo so these PML cards are perfect!  Our last day of the trip was a one day visit in Seattle so we decided to tour the Space Needle and the Chihuly museum.   The day was absolutely picture perfect!



I was able to scrap 6 photos in one page protector! Woohoo!  Paper, complements and washi tape are from the Wanderful WOTG.  A perfect complement to my photos.



Now it is on to Sheila's blog here where I am sure you will be inspired!  If you get lost along the way you can always hop back to Melinda's blog here to find the link you may be missing....


Are you scrappin' your memories?  If not, then it is time to start!

3 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Glad you had one of our fabulous Seattle days for your visit! The weather here is either amazing or gray - LOL!

Lela said...

Super cute idea! I am using the PML cards more and more and really like the look, your page is great!

Maureen said...

Great job! We will miss you:( Thanks for all you've done. Maureen