Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Brushed WOTG For April

Life has sure been crazy around here!  I am finding it very difficult to manage two different hobbies/jobs!  But soon it will be time for the April Women Out for The Goodtimes meetin'!

This month's Close to My heart paper pack is X7190 Brushed.  It is perfect your your Easter or spring pictures!






Here is the layout from the Workshop to Go



Option I - G1087  includes the following:



Workshops on the Go® Brushed Scrapbooking Kit Contents
1 – My Reflections™ Brushed Paper Packet (X7190B)
1 – My Acrylix® Brushed Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
4 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Pear, 1 Slate, 2 White Daisy)
1 – Brushed Assortment (Z3013)
1 – Topiary Striped Washi Tape (Z2002)
1 – Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Black, Canary, Juniper, Pixie, Pear, White Daisy, Slate

Option II - G1087  PLUS X7190

The stamp of the month is S1504 Typed Note

Hope to see you there!






No comments: