Pages

Monday, November 5, 2007

Perfect description of me!

You Are Cookie Monster
Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"
The'>http://www.blogthings.com/thesesamestreetpersonalityquiz/">TheSesame Street Personality Quiz


After visiting April's blog, this simple quiz caught my eye. I laughed right out loud when this cute little blue guy showed up! Anyone who knows me, knows I am a huge candy and cookie lover. But the dr. said "no more, Mrs. Brill! But I do cheat sometimes. So what character are you Kevin?

Check it out and find out more about your inner self.

No comments: