Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

02/03/07 Club Scrap Team Purple Challenge!



OK - so I am a few years behind! Easter 1996 - my boys were home and life was good!



Rainforest orchids display in the Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas



Purple is perfect for Robbie's andLiz's trip throught the Grand Canyon!



So I joined a Club Scrap team challenge to get some of my pages done! I was drafted to Team Purple and we had to make pages with 75% of the layouts with the color- yikes - PURPLE! Why not red? black? pink? anything but purple!

So here are my entries....look for more challenges in the next few weeks to come!

2 comments:

Susan aka Mimi said...

Great job Adeline! You make me want to create layouts using the color purple! That's quite an accomplishment.

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful layouts. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has unscrapped photos from 1996 (when my boys were still home and life was good, too!) and before. TFS.