Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

01/25 CD Photo Cube Class

Valentine CD Photo Cube






What a creative use for the CD cases that all of us have accumulated. It doesn't have to be a Valentine's Day theme. I think this would be a great present for a new Father or Grandparent to show off their newest addition! I will be teaching this class at Scraporium on February 7th from 10:00 -12:00 p.m. The cost of the class is $15.00. Call Denise at (813)269-7946 to reserve your spot in the class.

You will need to bring:
Adhesive including a 'red line' tape
Paper trimmer and scoring blade or stylus
Bone Folder
Scissors

The class will include:
4 empty CD's
Paper and stickers to complete the project.


This CD Photo Cube uses a Level 1 Unforgettable paper pack.



3 comments:

Theresa99 said...

That is totally cute...I wish that I was near you so I could take that class. You are in Fla? I used to live there, now I am in NC....Did you use the "red tape" to "glue" the ends of the cases together to make it the cube? What is on the bottom??? That is really sooo cute!

Liane said...

REALLY Darling! I love love love it! I wish I could take your class! Hugs to you.

Sue C said...

Brilliant! I love finding new ways to recycle/reuse/repurpose, and this is SO CUTE! Love it!