Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/06 It's beginning to feel like FALL!

Wow - it was so cold last night that I had to add another blanket! But it does inspire me to create Thanksgiving and Christmas projects! Here is the last layout that I created last month while my husband was having minor surgery!

Thanksgiving 2006






This is a layout from the "Members Only" section of Studio J - catching up on my layouts is SO easy with Studio J! I never thought that i would ever be a digital scrapper but I really love the quality of the photos and the price of each page! $3.25 per page is cheaper than I pay for the printing of the pictures- what a deal!!

You can try out a page yourself here - why not ask for a studio J membership for Christmas? It is only $99.00 and once a month you'll be able to receive FREE Shipping on your layouts - so I pile up a bunch of layouts each month and then send in one big order!

Enjoy!

No comments: