Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop

Oh dear - it is the  "Ides of March!" and you know what that means?!  Another CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop! :)  If you have been hopping with us, then you have arrived from Jena's blog.  

So I admit that I am a copycat!  Blatantly, I must add!


But when I saw this My Creations box in the Spring 2012 Idea Book, I had to copy it!  But I really didn't copy it exactly...... :)  I used the Sonoma paper pack and the C1442 Tailor Made stamp set.  I added a few CTMH embellishments and now I have somewhere to put all of my vintage sewing notions.  What a super quick and easy project!


Now it is off to Wendy's blog to check out her My Creations project!  what an inspiring blog hop this is!


Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your "copy cat" box is beautiful! Our Idea Book offers such great project ideas and inspiration. Why reinvent the wheel?

Jena said...

Beautiful box - I have one I haven't touched yet - thanks for the inspiration!

Wendy K. said...

I don't sew but I love the idea of using the box for this. Yours is beautiful!