Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

CTMH Spring/Summer Open House 2013

Welcome to "Fun in the Sun" and all about Cruisin' Open House!!   Next week I am going on a cruise to the Caribbean and I thought it would be a great idea to have an open house that was all about Cruisin'!

Here are a few pictures from my Open House today (Feb. 3)  We had a GREAT time!

For Always display board - it is all about weddings!!    
The make-n-take for the For Always paper pack was at this table in the family room... just waiting for the guests to arrive...


"My Creations" and more samples....


Poolside - all ready for the make- n-takes!

Here they are - stampin' by the pool....
Yes - we wear sweatshirts and long sleeves when it is COLD in Florida....  Here is the card they were making...
Didn't she do a great job?!!!

Ginny arrives all ready for the Captain's Dinner!!  I was dressed in my favorite Cruisin' outfit - including the air cast for my broken ankle!

A silly pose, of course!

And of course the refreshments for the afternoon....


Fresh tropical fruit, angel food cake chunks, sugar-free lemonade 
and Margaritas!! 

We had a GREAT time - wish you were here!! 
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Lalia Harris said...

So jealous that you can be outside stamping this time of year though you can keep your hurricanes the rest of the year! My papers would blow away and my ink would run over here in Washington state.