Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Patriotic Stamp Campaign


I have always been a very patriotic person! I enjoy the spirit of the 4th of July as much (if not more) as i enjoy the spirit of Christmas!  Ironically no one close to me has ever served inb the military but that does not stop me from cheering on our patriots!  

During the month of June and July ( June 1  – July 31  2013.) you will be able to purchase the following stamp sets.  As a show of our support, Close To My Heart will donate $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set to the USO or  $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Strong and Free stamp set to the Canadian Hero Fund.


Courage B1437

Home of the Brave D 1576

Strong and Free D1575

So please join me in supporting our military and our country and our northern neighbor!

You can shop online here...http://ctmh.com/SweetAline  Be sure to collect all of the sweet deals for June!!  Read all of my blogger posts in the upcoming week and you will not miss out on anything!


No comments: