Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Heart 2 Heart Scrapbooking Challenge

The challenge this month is to use your Cricut machine...  well this challenge was designed just for me, I think!  I recently participated in Scraporium's crop  and can I tell you, it was FAB-u-lous!

The theme was a 1950's diner and I knew I had the perfect skirt for this event.

Ginny and I love to play 'dress up"! ...... so we were all dressed up for this event. I always look forward to what Monica and Frances are wearing and my great friend Laurie joined our group!

I designed this layout using the Cricut Craft Room and the 3 cartridges by Close to My Heart....Art Philosophy, Artiste and Artbooking.  There are a few neat features to this layout including creating paper strips with washi tape.

Here are the details to this layout:
Make It from the Heart, Volume 2...pattern #5
Lagoon, Black, White Daisy cardstock
B&T Lollydoodle
D1559 Geometric Backgrounds and black ink
Silver Glitter paper
Pink Polka Dot Washi Tape- retired
White Gel pen

If you would like to download the CCR file, you can find it here..  There are a few other goodies included for your 50s pictures!.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

DebR said...

This is super cute! Love the colors and the 50's theme.
Thanks for playing along with our Scrapbooking Challenge at Heart 2 Heart.