Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Club Scrap PSL Challenge #1

Whenever I can , I try to participate in the Club Scrap PSL Challenge so I can use up my Club Scrap kits!  I love their kits because everything matches and I finish my layouts and get them into the photo albums.

This is the Fall PSL Challenge and I am on Tricia's Pumpkin team.  The first challenge was a color challenge.  We had to make sure that one of the colors was on each page we submitted.  EASY!



My first layout used the remnants from the Vogue kit from December 2010. We must use at least 50% of Club Scrap product to be counted towards the team points.  The grey floral is from the retired Bliss paper pack.

These wedding pictures are my favorites from my oldest son's wedding!




The second layout are pictures taken of the groom.


A few snapshots before the 1:00 ceremony on the beach.

Then I dug out pictures from our 1986 trip to Washington, D.C.!  I
used the Hopes kit from June 2013.


Pictures from the Smithsonian Museum


Yeah!! I Finished 6 pages and put them into their respective albums!





No comments: