Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

H2H Scrapbooking Challenge for December

It's time to celebrate! ...I am talking about your favorite holiday!  While I am sure that many of you love Christmas, that is not one of my favorite holidays! Actually it is Halloween but I decided to scrapbook Thanksgiving for this post because this holiday is rapidly becoming one of my most favorite holidays!

I love cooking for my small family and celebrating all that is blessed and wonderful about our life.  I am thrilled that I am able to finish a scrapbook layout before the 1st of December.  Thanks to the Close to My Heart November special, I was able to print a few layouts for only $5.00!

Here is my layout using the Studio J Pathfinding paper pack.  This paper pack is a brand new addition to Studio J and I am so grateful they decided to add several of the new paper packs to the program.


As you can see the Brill family includes a son and daughter-in-law plus two dogs!  My husband, and 'kids' had a relaxing weekend while I worked at the Bernina Sewing Center in Tampa, Fl.  Not to worry - I have several days off while they are at work!

Please join us and scrapbook your favorite holiday!  Add your linky here so we can all share your memories as well!

No comments: