Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

06/11 Summer Vacation has arrived!!!


Yippee!!! Now I have time to stamp and scrap!! The first item on my agenda is the crop on Saturday. Here is the info....

Saturday June 14th - Lutz Guv'na All Day Charity Crop

10:00 – 6:00 p.m.

Cost $25.00 per croppers (non-croppers come for free)

Includes lunch, cropping space, goody bags and loads of fun!



I will be at this charity event supporting Denise from Scraporium and all profits benefit Lutz charities. I will have a drawing for two FREE A1095 Always Remember stamp sets. If you can’t stay for the crop, come by to support Denise. Call Denise at 269-7946 or email at denise@scraporium.com to reserve your spot.

In honor of Flag Day, my Make-and-Take is a patriotic book mark. Stop by and sign up for the raffle and make one to bookmark your summer reading.

No comments: