Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2 Scrapbook Layouts in 30 minutes!

Kits: Route 66 and Spalsh Zone (Members Only)
Pattern: Zoom In (Members Only)

(click on pictures for larger viewing)






Same Layout - different paper packs and pictures!



Really? How is that possible?? Studio J - that's how!! Can you see the slight differences in the layouts?

Difference #1 - The "New Car" layout has one photo is the upper right hand corner BUT it is actually 2 photo wells in the layout! The "Cruise" layout has a photo in each photo well.

Difference #2 - The "Cruise" layout (L) has a vertical journaling box to the left of the main photo - the "New car" layout - I used the My Stickease for the year of the event.

Difference #3 - I used the My Stickease from the paper pack a part of my title for the layout. The text boxes were used with no background or mats allowing the photos to show through in the layout.

Difference #4 - The borders at the bottom of both pages are created slightly different. The "Cruise" layout has the border as set by the default in Studio J. The "New Car" layout - I used both borders and enlarged the blue striped border to 110%. The border on the left side I pulled off the page to the right to make it appear as part of the first layer of paper in the template. (Look at the Cruise layout under the large photo) I then added the second border on top of the striped border at the default size.

Difference #5 - The "New Car" layout ( lower R) has a "My Stickease" tag with journaling while the "Cruise" layout has a sticker from the "My Stickease" paper pack.

Difference #6 - The buttons on the "New car" layout are 'brought to the front' but in the "Cruise" layout they appear without any obstruction.

Follow along with this Close to My Heart video to learn how to blend two photos to create one large picture.



Stay tune for more studio J layouts, tips and techniques!

No comments: