Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

06/06 Studio J is FABulous!


(click on photo above for a larger view)

When was the last time you received a scrapbook layout for FREE?!! You can't remember - neither can I! This month Close to My Heart is offering a STUDIO J® FREE-FOR-ALL special. During the month of JUNE, CTMH is GIVING EVERYONE a FREE Studio J® JPG file—no purchase required!

All you have to do is to log on to Studio J here and create a layout. Then order a JPG file of your layout. It’s as easy as that! Download and save your file so you can post your layout online, email it to family and friends, or print them.

If you have a Studio J or a MyCTMH® account with me, just log in and start creating. If you don’t have an account with me you can easily create one or simply try it out. Just follow the online instructions that you will see on the screen after you click the Studio J button.





Here is a video on Step-by-Step Basics for getting started with Studio J




I must admit I was very leery at first because I love all of the buttons, ribbons, and embellishments. But be sure and stop back often during the month of June to see all of the FAB-ulous techniques you can do with Studio J and create layouts quickly and easily!

No comments: