Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Personalizing Your Layouts

Are you laughing yet at the date of this layout?? I am!! All I had were 5 photos to commemorate my youngest son's first Halloween. Not the digital quality of today and certainly not the 20 I would take today if I was able to relive this event!!






After watching this CTMH video, I was challenged to create a more personalized layout rather than than using the basics.



Kit: Hooligans
Pattern: Defining Moments
How I personalized this layout: I enlarge the main photo and cropped the smaller ones to fit the photo wells. I changed the color of the base paper from White Daisy to Pear and distressed it. I added multiple 'stars' and 'eyeballs' to embellished the layout.

Now I feel brave enough to tackle additional layouts and make a WOWIE layout! Why don't you give it a try? Click here to make your own Studio J layout and receive a jpg FREE!! Offer good through June 30, 2011! Email me if you have any questions. enjoy!

No comments: