Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

CTMH Sharing from the Heart - January 2012

Brrrr.  it is cold again here in Tampa, Fl. BUT not as cold as other states in the U.S. , I'm sure.  If you are hopping with us, you have arrived from Elizabeth's blog where you saw her creative design.  This month our choices were the Stamp of the Month, Valentine's Day or Winter.  well I picked Valentine's day - my SECOND favorite holiday...  why?  because it is all about the candy!




You know sometime we just need a jump start for our creativity!  So I am addicted to Pinterest!  But I have truly  found some really great ideas and have"pinned" them to my boards.  One of my first delights was Scrapbook Generations.  What an awesome group of designers.  I am amazed at how creative  their designs are - so run NOT walk to their web site here.

I am not a big fan of the Roxie paper pack and because ONE of my resolutions was to use up what I already owned!..... I created my Valentine page using the scraps from the retired Sweetheart paper pack and the matching My Stickease.


I was surprised at how quickly the layout went together.  Now I can post this!


If you would like to follow me on Pinterest, let me know at
SweetAline@verizon.net  and I will invite you!  Now it is off to Wendy's blog where I know she will have a stunning piece of artwork.  I may be back with a winter layout, this cold weather has put me into a scrapbooking mood!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

What a terrific layout! I'm off to find you on Pinterest! :o)

Unknown said...

I love your layout! TFS!

Patti said...

LOVE it, I HAVE to lift this, wasn't the Sweetheart paper packet great? Thank you for sharing from your heart.

Lela said...

What a great layout! TFS

Lori said...

Beautiful layout! Love what you did with the Roxie paper.