Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop

How is it possible to add more paper to your stash?? Oh no, you are thinking - NOT MORE PAPER! (in the tones of the infamous Joan Crawford!...)  Actually dig out your stamps and ink pads and start stamping! :)  Yes - Random Stamping - that's what we are all about this month!  If you have been hopping, then you have just arrived from Nikka's blog and viewed her awesome artwork.
 
SO I'm in the holiday mood again.. I pulled out my stamp set- D1458 American Celebration along with a few ink pads... Cranberry, Sky, Moonstruck, and Sunny Yellow.  I started stamping on White Daisy cardstock.
 and viola!!.. I have a 4th of July patterned paper!  I combined it with the X7152 Superhero paper pack to create this layout.



 Supplies:
X7152B Superhero paper pack
X7152C  Superhero Complements

Z1680 Dimensional Elements Stars
Cardstock and inks - Cranberry, Moonstruck, Sunny Yellow and Sky

I hope you enjoy my layout.  Remember it is just a springboard for your own 4th of July layout,a birthday or a military homecoming...  you decide! But I think after I add the photos and the title - it will be perfect.

So bring on the 4th!  I am ready!

Now it is off to Lori's blog  where I am sure you will find lots of inspiration for your paper, stamps and ink!

4 comments:

Wendy K. said...

Wow, out of all of our stamps it is really something that we chose the same one. I even borrowed this one from my mom so it's not one I would normally have used. It's great to see it in two different ways. Just shows how AWESOME our STAMPS are! Beautiful layout and great stamping!

Carol said...

Awesome layout. Love the stamping you did, especially the tone on tone stamping.

Haley D. said...

Fabulous layout! So festive and patriotic!

Lori said...

one of my favorite stamp sets - makes a great layout!