Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

CTMH fights for Hurricane Sandy victims!

 November 2012 Constant Campaign
Close to My Heart is having an awesome promotion with the November Stamp of the Month.  Place a qualifying order to purchase the Stamp of the Month for only $5, and you can chose another stamp set of your choice for 50% off! Your half off stamp set is your choice from any of the current A,B,C,D,E or M stamp sets! If you have been waiting to try the alphabet stamp sets, now is the perfect time to add one to your collection! The promotion is valid from November 1, 2012  through November 30, 2012.


This month's stamp of the month S1211 Capture the Date carries more clout than being a good deal!

To show our support of Red Cross relief efforts for those areas of the US severely affected by Hurricane Sandy, Close To My Heart will donate $1 for every Stamp of the Month set sold as a part of this promotion during November.

Here are the card samples I made for the workshop!  After cruisin' the internet and the CTMH SOTM blog hop, I was able to create these two cards.  the card below is the prototype - did not like it...

Here is the final card that the ladies made for the workshop.

Be sure to "like" my NEW Facebook page here for  all of my Close to My Heart artwork.  I have decided to change to both a personal and business Facebook.  So please join me!

No comments: