Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Make It from Your Heart March Workshop

Is it SPRING yet??  I think I speak for the entire country!  But it has been a few chilly days for Florida!  Hey - when the high is 59 degrees it is COLD!

So to celebrate the arrival of Spring in March, my workshop will focus on the "thoughts' of spring...We will be using the Chantilly paper pack and making paper flowers to accent the page.

Isn't this paper pack delightful?!


Pin It
Here is a collage of the layout we will be making.

And the card will feature the new Spinners from Close to My Heart.  What a fun embellishment!!


Here are the details of the event...space is limited.  Please RSVP by March 13th!

When:  March 15, 2013 (notice the date change!)
Time:  6-9:00 p.m.
Cost:  $10.00 for the 2 page layout and card
RSVP: by March 13th so I can have all of the kits ready
Email: me here at Sweetaline@verizon.net
Pin It

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You've created some lovely work with Chantilly! So vivid!