Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Club Scrap Pajama Party!

Woohoo!!  This week I participated in a Club Scrap Pajama Party using the Wisteria kit from this month.  

Here is the sketch that we were given to use as our inspiration!




The papers were a perfect match for my shirt that I was wearing..  you know me!...  It was so funny - I had already picked out these pictures to go along with the paper and Miss Classy Girl had the same idea in mind!  ( I love her picture selection as well...)

Bruce and I retired the same year from teaching in Florida - June 2011 and these photos were taken before the party that we attended...All of the elements just seem to come together.

The cuts- outs are from the NEW Cricut cartridge - Artbooking and you can purchase the cartridge from me starting August 1st!  Psst... I will tell you a secret- I am having a giveaway coming YOUR way very soon...  please check back on this blog for more information!!

Keep checking my posts for 'snippets' of everything NEW and exciting from 
M- E!

3 comments:

Classygirl said...

Awesome. Love the stamping and the buttons! Great job. Glad you joined the fun. Hope you will join me again, next month.

Unknown said...

I see the bathroom people made an appearance again! LOL

Adeline B said...

Oh yeah....