Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hello everyone!  The holiday frenzy had begun and I think all of us need a little TLC!  This month's stamp set will certainly help you with that!  It is S1312 Special Care, a set of 6 stamps to help you with your holiday gifting or just some 'hugs and kisses"!





There are over 50 consultants this month participating in the blog hop.  If you have been hopping with us, then you have come from Jean McNulty's blog here. Isn't her card perfect for that special someone?  

If you have just started the hop with me, you are in for a glorious ride with lots of artwork and inspiration.  If you get lost, you can always go back to Melinda's blog post here.  Each month she will post the blog hop list here and you will never be 'lost' again!


Here is a glimpse of my "Pamper Me" gift basket.

I love the scent of lavender and this basket includes bath beads, candles and soap to help me get 'into the mood'!


What a perfect gift idea for that someone who has everything!  Included in this gift basket are the following supplies....

S1312 Special Care stamp set
Z1914 Season's Tweetings Gift Bags
Stamp pads - Topiary, Cranberry and Gypsy
The tags were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge following the directions on the acrylic carrier.

Now it is off to Beth's blog hereAgain if you get lost, just click on Melinda's link here...

14 comments:

Michelle Jones said...

Very cute, Adeline!

Maureen said...

This is a brilliant idea-- great for gifts!

Unknown said...

Perfect stamp set for this type of gift basket! Love it!

Haley D. said...

What a great gift idea! I could use some of this right now myself. ;)

Mary Eisen said...

great use of the stamp and what a great gift!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Great ideas!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Love the idea and your pictures are so crisp.

Betty Locco said...

I love this idea! The Seasons Tweetings bags and stamp set are my favorite Christmas set and the Dec. Stamp of the Month works so well with the bags. I also love your new seasonal blog header. It is so cute!

Adeline E. Brill said...

Thank you Betty! I always wonder if anyone notices that I always change my blog background and hreader to match the season!

Lori said...

great idea!

Unknown said...

Love the gift idea! The tags are perfect for that!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful gift!!

Katy said...

What a sweet little package!!!

Patricia Manhire said...

What a lovely idea for a gift box and thank you for visiting my blog :)