Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

What a "Nice" Surprise..


After working very hard this week at school to get ready for Monday, I finally had time to read some emails. A very sweet girl nominated me for the "Nice Matters Award". Thank you Korin!

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

My blogging world is indeed a creative space with tons of talent and inspiration. Please check out the blogs of my nominees - Kim, Susan, Nina, Kathy, Cheryl, Brenda, and Dawn.

It's time to start stamping again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are quite welcome! You are one of the nicest gals I know! :)