Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

10/31 What a fun day!



I told you I love this holiday and here are a few reasons why! Today in Child Development class we made some creative yet educational projects for small children. We even had a guest - 6 year old Rebecca was visiting and added the 'real life" experience some of my students needed! I was dressed like my favorite chocolate candy and posing with Dani - one of my favorites! (I know teachers aren't supposed to have favorites!) We made ghosts, spiders, bats and pumpkins out of a round paper plate and we made "Magic Slime" with my magic potion!- so much fun!



Rebecca and I posed for our Halloween picture - she spent all week with me in 1st and 2nd period before she went off to her classroom.


Then she made a new friend - this is so cute! A 1st grader and 9th grader - Sarai was so thrilled!


I am exhausted but I hope all of my 'kids' had fun!

More to come......

1 comment:

Sue C said...

What fun! I love that you dressed up, and Rebecca's "Hello Kitty" Halloween shirt is so cute! Can I come play in your classroom some time?