Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

11/02 Last Halloween layout


I am a lucky girl! I have many "adopted" grandchildren! The mom on the right is a former student of mine and I taught her how to sew! She made her children's costume and I was very proud of her for being so creative! Emma and Logan are BamBam and Pebbles and Rachel dyed Emma's hair red to complete the outfit! Addison is my most recent grandchild and she is now living in Buffalo with her mom and dad's family. Her Florida grandma - ME! - will get to see her next week! I can't wait!

Only the solid paper is CTMH - the rest is from Target $$ Spot!!! Coming soon - Christmas cards and layouts. Stay tuned......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your "witch" page but since I'm the mom I guess that makes me slightly bias! I also made her costume myself...Can't wait to see you next week in Buffalo. ~Amie