Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

07/14/09 I'm Back!

I recently had surgery on my foot and I am now recuperating- totally bored to death! But I did have my laptop and for 3 days I blog hopped! (What else is there to do with you?) I stumbled onto a terrific blog site with FREE blog backgrounds called Daisy Gray Designs I loaded the pretty watermelon background - so festive for this time of year - and left a comment that I would love a banner to match. Viola! Check it out.....

SO I thought an appropriate card for today is this Watermelon card from 2008.


Also here is another project from last summer, a watermelon flip book.





I hope to be able to create and post a few new projects by the end of the week.
Enjoy! - doesn't this page make you want to go eat such fresh watermelon!!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Glad to see you are up and around again. Hope all went well with your surgery. I just love all the banners and stuff that you put on your blog, maybe I can be that crafty someday.