Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cricut Cartridges for Sale

Changing direction as far as my cutting needs...

I decided to learn how to create my own cut files!


So the list begins..... $15.00 each plus S & H L= Linked to my Gypsy - you will be unable to link them to yours, if you own one...

Accent Essentials - L
All Mixed Up - L - SOLD
Animal Kingdom - L SOLD
Base Camp - L SOLD
Basketball - L
Christmas Cards - L SOLD
Christmas Cheer - L SOLD
Cutting' Up - L SOLD
Doodlecharms - L
Doodletype - L
Joys of the Season - L SOLD
Learning Curve -L SOLD
Locker Talk - L SOLD
Lyrical Letters -L
Makin' the Grade - L
Mini Monograms - L SOLD
New Arrival - L
Paper Doll Dress Up- L
Paper Pups - L SOLD
Plantin School Book - L
Speaking of Fall - L
Speaking of School - L SOLD
Sports Mania - L
Stamped - L
Stretch Your Imagination - L SOLD
Tear Drop - L SOLD
Walk in My Garden - L SOLD
Love Struck 2010

The money I have spent.....

No comments: