Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My FREE Studio J Layout


Since June was so hectic - this is the first opportunity I have had to post my FREE Studio J layout. Anyone who really knows me , will understand how excited my husband and I are to finally be RETIRED teachers. I have been teaching for 39 years - 21 years in NYS and 18 years in FLA. My husband was a retired Captain in the Fire Department in NYS and then went into teaching Public Service occupations in FLA.

So here is our Retirement 'photo shoot' and the layout to commemorate the event! I was sooo excited to find that "STITCHING" has now been added to the Embellishments part of the program. Check out the stitching I have added to both sides of the layout - EZPY - just 'click' and 'drag'!

I LOVE the printed quality of the photos in my layout and I can always add the actual embellishments i.e. buttons and brads after to my layouts.

More Studio J layouts and Close to My Hearts layouts coming soon!!!

Follow my blog so you won't miss a post!


No comments: