Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall Close to My Heart Open House



I know many of you are wishing for cooler weather and so am I! However it will be a long time before that will happen here in Florida. But school has started and I am dreaming about FALL in WNY and that means it is time for FALL Close to My Heart Open House! I will be hosting my open house on Sunday August 28th from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. There will be prizes, goodies and make-n-takes. If you bring a friend, you will receive a special gift! But you must RSVP by Thursday August 25th!

My Cricut will be chirping away and you will be able to see all of the fabulous projects I have made with my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. The cartridge has 700 images and with the Cricut Craft Room, you will be able to expand ALL of the designs on it. (did you check out my previous post of the CCR?)

Remember between August 15 - 31th Close to My Heart is offering a fabulous special. You can purchase the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for $99.00. The bundle includes the cartridge, THREE coordinating Stamp sets (retail value $55.85)and THREE Coordinating Dimensional Elements chipboard sets (retail value $14.85). The cartridge comes in a PLASTIC case (not cardboard) and includes a booklet with a highlighted dot where you can find the design! No more guessing where the design is on the overlay????!



EXTRA!! EXTRA!! In addition - Because your purchase is over $50, you can now purchase the August Stamp of the Month for $5.00 (retail value $17.95) and RECEIVE the A Typeface mini alphabet set (retail value $6.95) for FREE!





AND because your purchase is over $75, you’ll also get the Pair-a-Phrase double D-size stamp set (retail value -$35.90) for FREE!

Your total savings are $55.80 !

If you are busy or living out of town, you can purchase this special through my website www.ctmh.com/sweetline Look for more videos using this cartridge RIGHT HERE on this blog! If you live in the Tampa, Fl area, I will be teaching Cricut classes at Scraporium on Florida Ave. Sign up for their newsletter here.

No comments: