Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for September!

Wow- it's September already!! How exciting - cooler days and nights are coming my way....I hope! If you have been hoppin' with us, then you have reached my blog from Lisa's blog and checked out her terrific project for this month.


The September Stamp of the Month S1109 Limited Edition is very versatile and the directions for the designs above can be found here. But can you believe that over 60 Close to My Heart consultants can also come up with original designs to feature this stamp set?


Here is my design..... I decided since I used to go back to school AFTER Labor day (until I moved to Florida!), that is was time to create a page for the 'typical' school photo. BUT can you believe that I can not find my original 8 x 10 photos of my children?? Of course you can! :) So I scanned in the wallet photo of my son and printed on my computer...



However PLEASE copy this layout and add a current photo of your student and finish the page before the first month of school is over! :) I used the NEW paper pack X7139B Typeset for this layout and the pattern from the Magic book called "Magic Act" to complete the page- I think it is perfect for school photos! Now I am super anxious to see what everyone else has created with this month's stamp set. So hop on over to Georgia's blog and check out her artwork!!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

A great layout for school photos!

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic layout for school photos. Great job!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! Oh, and love your layout, too! ;) Saw you on the CTMH BB and am now a follower!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Wow, gorgeous layout:)

Casandra Bennett said...

You're right. That is a perfect layout for school photo's. I love how you used so many of the stamps from this set. And what a cutie pie you have! :)

Krista Ritskes said...

Perfect! Love your layout.

Diana Soling said...

Wonderful job. Great layout!

Haley D. said...

Great layout! Love this set for back to school!

Nalazoo said...

Never would have guessed that's a scanned wallet photo - you must have awesome resolution on your scanner! Love the Typeset papers, especially for boys - one of my favorites!

Tamytha said...

Nice layout!

Terrie Dodd said...

Thanks for the challenge, I better get moving, we started on the 11th of August, so I only have a few days left to get those layouts ready for school pics!