Are you ready for some ideas and inspiration?! It will take place on May 30th at 7:00 p.m. mountain time which is 9:00 p.m. Tampa time!! It is a FREE online event with Stacy Julian of Big Picture Scrapbooking! ( did I tell you she used to be a Close to My Heart consultant?!!!)
Here is a picture of the project that you will be able to make if you have all of the supplies.....
So it is now time to head over to your scrapbook area and check out your supplies to see if you have what you need for this event?
Get your own blank kraft tube today (click here to shop with me!) and gather the rest of the supply list now so you can join the party prepared to make your own!
- My Acrylix® Frame Flair (D1546)
- My Acrylix® Happy Thoughts (C1536)
- 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® block (Y1009)
- 4" x 5" My Acrylix® block (Y1012)
- My Acrylix® spritz cleaner (1778)
- My Acrylix® stamp scrubber (Z1782)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy collection (Z1790)
- Whisper Exclusive Inks® pad (Z2172)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks® pad (Z2195)
- micro-tip scissors (Z534)
- corner rounder (Z578)
- paper trimmer
- My Creations® kraft container (Z1833)
- one sheet of 12" x 12" Crème Brulee cardstock (comes with 24 sheets, X5754)
- one sheet of 12" x 12" Lagoon cardstock (comes with 24 sheets, X5762)
- one sheet of 12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock (comes with 24 sheets, 1385)
- one sheet of 12" x 12" Whisper cardstock (comes with 24 sheets, X5929)
- one sheet Pink B&T Duos® paper from Chantilly paper packet (comes with 6 sheets, X7163B)
- two yards Grey Wool baker's twine from neutral assortment (comes with ten yards, Z1701)
- three butterflies from Color-Ready Trinkets wooden shapes (comes with 57 shapes, Z1844)
- three grey Sparkles from Sparkles black & grey assortment (comes with 108, Z1754)
- 3-D foam tape
Visit the Big Picture Classes site to register (remember, it's free!), and get a little more information about the event and the projects. .
Don't forget you can shop on my website and have it sent to your home! Visit my website here to purchase the items you will need to make the project.
If you have any questions, just ask! **I have all of the paper needed in bulk, if you would like to purchase the sheets individually. Just let me know!
See you then!