Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May "Me and You" workshop

It has been beautiful the last few days here in Tampa!  Our rainy afternoons are starting to return and the grass is green again!

Who are "me and you" ?......  Well it could be my husband and I, just like in these photos....


Or it could be pictures of my 'dad and me'..., my 'mom and me',... my sons and me....  my 'Harley and me'.....

Whoever is your me and YOU, the photos will be perfect in this layout!  This month you will select the color that you want your accents to be...
I used Ruby as this was the theme for this layout for our Valentine cruise in February!  As you can see we are using the For Always paper pack and the accents colors included in the kit!


Check out the flowers that are on the layout - all stamped and crunched - they are a  fabulous addition to any layout!

You can add the hearts and flowers to your layout in one of the 4 colors listed!  Only a few days left to signup for this workshop!  Please RSVP by May 8th!

When:  May 10th from 6-9:00 p.m.
Where:  My home - email me for the address
Cost: $10 for the 2 page layout and card
What to bring:  I will provide all of the supplies but if you have some favorite tools then please feel free to bring them along with you!

Light refreshments will be served!

Enjoy the rain and scrap indoors!

No comments: