Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cloud Nine Layout

Since I am not big on cardmaking, I decided to cut up my paper and use it for a layout.  Again here are pics of my DIL and her co-workers...PERFECT for the moustache stamp in the kit!

This layout is a Pattern #17 found on page 39 in the Make It from Your Heart - Volume 2.

If you would like to see additional samples, check out my blog post here
for our Cloud Nine Blog Hop!



Here is a very clever idea for displaying the cards - thanks to Kelly James!  She was not in the Blog Hop but I love this idea!

Don't forget that all of the WOTG paper packs are retiring at the end of the month. Purchase one and an ink pad and you will qualify for the National Papercrafting Cloud Nine special immediately ($35.00 purchase) and then add the Cloud Nine paper pack and you can pick up the stamp of the month for $5.00!!

Start shopping now with me....


No comments: