Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with the Stamp of the Month Independent Consultants! We are featuring this month's Close to My Heart special paper pack called "Free to Be Me"! If you have been hopping with us, then you have arrived from Lori Brown's blog here... her layout is absolutely fantastic!
If you get lost along the way, then you can view the entire list on Melinda's blog here.
Free to Be Me paper collection
• 6 – Free to Be Me B&T Duos™ Papers
• 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Teal Cardstock Sheets
• 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Red Cardstock Sheets
• 2 – UV-Coated, Designed Gold Cardstock Sheets
• 1 – White Feather Print Vellum Sheet
• 1 – Gold Foil Polka-dot Print Vellum Sheet
Featured colors: Gold, Mint, Peach, Red, Teal, Tan, and White Daisy.
This featured blog hop is meant to inspire you and so here is my part of the inspiration.
This easel card was quite simple to make. I created a file in Cricut Design Space and then assembled it.
Free to Be Me paper pack
S1405 You've Got a Friend
Inks colors used are Lagoon and Ruby
Here is the link for the file...
Now it is time to hop on over to Sheila Bennett's blog here where I know you will be inspired all over again!