Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Studio J snippet #7

It just seems like the summer is flying by!  All of the  kids are back in school here in the Tampa area.  At the end of the month, my husband and I are traveling to Alaska on the Pazzles cruise




I am quite excited and I have already started my scrapbook pages for when we return home.  I have one two page layout already finished and ready for photos. You can see the post here with the featured page.  I know that I am going to use 4 - 4 " x 6" photos and 3 - 3" x 3" to finish the layout.

Studio J snippet #7 - Use Studio J to plan your  photo picture experience.

So many times, I take random pictures and I can never use them in any layouts. With this layout I am ready with 15 photo wells!



I know I will have to take vertical as well as horizontal photos.  So many times I seem to take all of my photos horizontally and then I have have a hard time trying to fit them into a layout.  Now I am all ready  to go and finish the layout quickly when I return home.  Check back in the 2nd or 3rd week of September to see  the finished layout.

Here is another post where I used Studio J to plan out a layout for my workshop.
Check it out!

No comments: