Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

AWA Workshop for August 2014!

Wow!!  It is August already and in the south, that means "Back to School"!  yep - the kiddos are going back to school in ONE week here in the Tampa area!

BUT the good news is YOU will be ready for those first day photos with the first "Artbooking with Addie" workshop for August.

Here is the layout using the BRAND new "Chalk It Up"!  I love this paper pack - it is so fresh and perfect for all of your kiddos pictures.


Your layout may look slightly different because I had a few more pics to add from my son's 'first day' pictures.

Be sure to RSVP for this awesome workshop!

When:  August 15th
Time: 6-9:00 p.m.
Where:  My home - email me for directions  Sweetaline@verizon.net
Cost: $10 for a 2 page layout and a SOTM card
RSVP: by August 13th so I can have all of the supplies ready for the workshop.

Here are a few close-ups... the pleated ribbon...


Dates added with the Chalk It UP WOTG!


Come join the fun!

No comments: