Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Finished a Swap Early!




I decided a long time ago that I work best when I have a deadline to meet! Otherwise I procrastinate - sound familiar? I wasn't always like this. I picked up this bad habit from my husband and children! Check out my Coluzzle Purse sample for Nanci Hatcher's Standing Stamp of the Month. The stamp set is D1217 Free Spirit. The colors for the swap are Sunny Yellow, Ocean and Topiary. This is my last purse swap sample. Thank goodness because I have officially run out of creative ideas in making these purses. Next year, my swap item is a "Novelty Item". So look for my first sample with the upcoming September SOM D1242 Doodle Alphabet coming your way in August!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo I love this one! It is so cute!

Sherry said...

Oh... I think this is the prettiest one yet!! ... Love the flowers! Very very cute!!