Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown

Day 14 - quick and easy card

Yeah - It's February 1st! One of my favorite months of the year! To celebrate the event I am participating in a CTMH Consultants Valentine's Day blog hop. Come along with all of us as we feature all different types of projects from cards to home decor - anything and everything that celebrates the month of LOVE!




This first card is from the retired stamp set D1286 Today's Date. I used a thin piece of cardstock to make the paper ribbon and punched the tag with a ribbon punch. I use a White daisy Pigment Ink on cranberry cardstock to create the background.

This is one of those stamp sets that I wished I'd never sold!!

enjoy!

Join the 'linky' blog hop here....

3 comments:

Lori Miller said...

I like the effect of the pigment ink against the cranberry cardstock. Nice work! Thanks for hopping with us!

Paige Dolecki said...

Adeline - your card is chock full of LOVE and is very cute! I still really love my old D size monthly stamps - such great sayings! Thanks for sharing and thanks for hopping with us!

Paige

Unknown said...

Nicerandom stamping- thanks for sharing! I enjoyed your other posts as well.