Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown

Day 9 - Valentine Candy Poppers



I decided to design a project for the VDBC February Recycle Challenge and use up a few of the toilet paper rolls I have been collecting. (drives my husband crazy!) I used Kitty's Cuttings SVG file from the Visual Designs by Chris shop - you can find it here - to cut out the decorative circles.

These are VERY quick and easy to create - fill with candy, wrap in tissue paper and tie with scrap ribbon! I used scraps of the Sweetheart paper pack and an assortment of stamps from my valentine collection.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Adorable. Thank you for playing in my Challenge. I will send your free Valentine Cupcake Wrappers shortly.

Sharon

Unknown said...

Very cute tags on these and I'm all about recycling! Thanks for sharing!