Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown

Day 13 -3 x 3" technique card




Love is in the Air in the form of a butterfly! Last week I was the 'substitute' guest speaker for the Tampa Bay Scrapbooking Guild monthly meeting! ( I found out Monday night for the Tuesday night meeting!) I quickly came up with a Spray Pen demo and this cute little 3 x 3" card using the stamp set from the Sweetheart WOTG paper pack! The stamp set is B1370 Sweetheart I also demoed how to create a 'tye-dye' effect with chipboard. The weather was awful! but we all had a great time! I think this little note card is "So Sweet"! How about you?




4 comments:

Lori Miller said...

Very cute! Thanks for hopping with us!

Lela said...

I do think it's very cute! Good for you for being able to come up with all this for your meeting in such a short time

Unknown said...

love love love it! and your blog too! i'm in southwest florida- below tampa- do you live near there or were you just visiting? new follower- kelli

Unknown said...

VERY Sweet! Thanks for sharing - I love the color scheme!