Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown

Day 12 - L-O-V-E card



How many ways can you spell L-O-V-E? Well here is another easy card using retired stamps that I can not bear to get rid of! I love combining shapes from some of the sets to create another look altogether! (I guess this is why I do not get rid of my stamp sets!) This really quick card uses the White Daisy Pigment Ink again and the Black Archival Ink. This combination creates a terrific contrast to the cranberry card stock. A few heart brads and viola - you're done!

Enjoy!





4 comments:

Lori Miller said...

Great idea! I like your card.

Ann said...

Adeline,
I have ton of retired stamps that I still use. Why get rid of them? This card is just beautiful!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Cute card and great tips! I don't like to get rid of some of my retired set either (I still have wood!).

Unknown said...

Love those alphabets! Thanks for sharing!