Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

CTMH Blog Hop

OK - did you EVER get so frustrated you wanted to scream???? WELL.....that is me right now... The Circuit Craft Room is running soooo slow that I am having a super difficult time trying to load my really cool embossing idea and so I am going to wait until the morning, So if you have been hopping along with us right now, then you should have come from Haley's Blog where you will always see an inspiring design!

So I hope you will hang in there with me because you will be excited to see how I used the Circuit Art Philosophy cartridge and the Circuit Craft Room to make an embossed design. But until then you will have to hop onto Tamytha's blog where I am absolutely positive you will find an awe-inspiring piece of artwork to jumpstart your creativity!!

No comments: