Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CTMH December SOTM Blog Hop

Amazing!  December 1st already!  If you have been following our monthly blog hop, then you have arrived from Kathleen's blog.  I am having a hard time thinking of Valentine's Day but I was inspired by a set of blocks on the consultant's bulletin board.   So I created a set for myself.  The entire time I was working on these a few Beatles songs came to mind.... "All You Need is Love" (started singing it yet??)
Mad About You Stamp set









I am not a big fan of the Roxy paper pack, so I dug into my retired papers and found this pack from last year.

Supplies:
S1112 Mad About You stamp set
Sweetheart paper pack (retired)
Cardstock and inks...Cotton Candy, Tulip, White Daisy and Black
CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge - hearts cut at 1". 1 1/4", 2" and 2 1/4"
LOVE - vinyl and the Cricuit Craft Room


Now it is time to move onto the next blog and you will not want to miss what Brae has to offer on her blog here.

AND DON'T FORGET!  Starting December 1st is My "12 Days of Cricut Christmas" blog event.... (hint) - you will find out how to make these blocks tomorrow!
 


5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Adeline, darling blocks! Sweetheart papers are my very favorite papers!! Really love what you did with it!!

Unknown said...

These blocks are perfectly beautiful! Great job with them :)

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute blocks. Really like how the colors 'pop' on the black background.

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous! Love the Sweetheart paper.

life documented said...

Love the blocks and Sweetheart papers are fab!