Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sharing from the Heart Blog Hop

Oh my... my day started out crazy - including missing this blog post. But if you have been hopping along then you have just arrived from Wendy's blog where you have enjoyed her creative artwork. So now onto mine... Do you scrapbook and wish you could finish a page before the holiday is over?!! Well you can!! - How you ask? - well Studio J is one way to add the pictures before the Thanksgiving dishes are washed ( check out my pages under LABELS on the left)... or create this quick and E-A-S-Y layout from the Magic book this week and then just print off your photos next week....




Pin It




I am all set to capture the event and place the layouts in my album before the dishes are dried! PLUS this way I can be sure to take ONE vertical and TWO horizontal photos - crazy, I know!

Supplies:
9034 - Magic pg.62
X7142B - Dreamin' Level 2 paper pack
X7142C - Dreamin' My Stickease
Z1387 - Wooden Buttons
Z1450 - Color Ready Cork Alphabet



Now it is off to Lela's blog where I am sure you will find a super creative design!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

This layout is so pretty! Like you said, print pictures, add to layout, and enjoy the memories!

life documented said...

I'm with you! Sometimes I just like to admire the LO and put photos in later! but getting LO's done ahead of time can also remind us to take certain photos and not forget!