Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

04/03 Studio J.com - Digital Scrapbooking coming soon!


(click on picture for a close up view!)

Digital scrapbooking is the newest trend in the scrapbooking industry and as usual CTMH is offering a superior product! Once it is up and running you will be able to create your layouts from my website and then purchase them directly from the website. This 2 page layout took me less than 15 minutes to put together, approve and order. Digital layouts are ideal for my family photos that my children send me as the pictures fit perfectly into templates I select on the website. I do not have to decide and pay for 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 photos - the program is smarter than I am! Add some embellishments, stickers and type in my journaling and I am ready to order! I plan to add additional embellishments with buttons, brads and ribbons once I received the layouts.

I'll keep you posted and tease you with additional layouts until the program is released. Until then, check out the website for a video tour of this new program.

No comments: