Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

04/17 Heart 2 Heart Challenge #2

I am loving this new blog with all of its challenge inspiration.

Week #2 is a 1-2-3 Challenge!
*Use 1 stamped image (not 1 set, but 1 image)
*Use 2 different patterned papers
*Use 3 embellishments - these can be 3 of the same thing or 3 different things

Have you ever been in a mood that you want to use up your stash before you break out the new supplies? Well that was me this week. My beautiful new papers are laying right next to me and I decided to work with a paper pack from Summer 2009 - Back Country! So I checked out the Mojo Monday sketch and decided to attempt to create one card for two challenges! Here is sketch #134.



Here is my version of the sketch. I hope you like it!



Supplies:
X7110 Back Country - stripe and plaid paper
Z1158 Dimensional Elements - Adventure
D1353 Campin' Fever stamp set
Goldrush Ink
Petwer Brad
Twill ribbon

5 comments:

Mary said...

Stinkin' adorable! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Jen Rubio said...

Adeline!! Your card is so "toadally awesome"! I really LOVE it. THANKS for being an inspiration!!

Lorrinda said...

Sweet! Love the sentiment!

Nalazoo said...

Toadally Awesome masculine card! With 3 boys, my hubby, my brother, my father-in-law and 3 brother-in-laws I'm always looking for nice masculine cards - going to have to lift this one! Oh....and I LOVE this Mojo Monday sketch too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card. You put it all together so well! Great way to use the sketch in a masculine way.